As you know, the internet has become a part of our lives. We can’t do work, send files, browse, or connect with other people without the internet. Therefore, public places are now equipped with the internet called WiFi. We can easily connect to WiFi so that we can carry out online activities smoothly.
However, if you want to install WiFi for home. The need to change the password from the provider to increase the security of the owner’s connection. Usually, newly installed home Wifi generally has a default password setting. After the installation process, there is a need for you to change the password.
How to change the home wifi password for all providers, of course, can be done easily, either through a cellphone browser or a PC.
1. Open router settings via code 192.168.1.1 from hp browser
2. Enter the default username and password, can be seen from the back of the router
3. Select the Network menu
4. Click WLAN or Wireless
5. Look for the WPA Passphrase field to change the password
6. Enter a new password of at least 8 characters or more
7. Click Submit to verify your new Wifi password
8. In addition, if you want to change the name of Wifi at the same time, just go to the Network menu
9. Select WLAN submenu
10. Select SSID Settings
11. Your home Wifi name can be changed.
1. Make sure the PC you are using is connected to Wifi access
2. Open a PC browser and type the number 192.168.1.1 in the browser address field
3. You will be connected to the interface to change the default Wifi password
4. Enter the router administration username and password
5. Default login like the one on the back of the router
6. Select the Network menu on the left side of the screen
7. Click WLAN or Wireless
8. Select Settings
9. Click Security
10. Look for the WPA Passphrase field to change the password
11. Enter a new password of at least 8 characters or more
12. Click Submit to verify your new Wifi password. That way, your wifi password has been changed to a new one.
13. If you want to change the Wifi name, just go to the Network menu
14. Select the WLAN submenu
15. Select SSID Settings
16. Your home Wifi name can be changed.
By knowing how to change the home wifi password of all these providers, the security of the internet network will be much safer so that the connection is stable.
But make sure you also need to regularly change the home wifi password. At least once every 1-3 months with a unique password character so that it is not easily leaked by any user.